Association for Adult Development and Aging (AADA) has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 1022. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. AADA is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
For hotel reservations, please click on the link below or contact the Crystal Gateway Marriott directly and mention AADA 2018 Conference for a special conference rate.
The Crystal Gateway Marriott is located in an up and coming urban neighborhood with an underground network. The area has many wonderful dining options and entertainment venues as well as a Crystal City Metro Stop which provides convenient access to downtown DC and many favorite tourist destinations
Room Rate: $99/night (rate can be extended three days before or after the conference).
The last day to book a room at the conference rate is Thursday, June 28th, 2018 Conference Hotel Reservations: Click Here for Hotel Registration
Conference events will include:
- A day and a half of presentations including posters, roundtables, and content sessions
- Free CE hours
- Keynote dress by ACA president-elect Simone Lambert
- Ethics presentation by the American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Mentorship panel and mentorship pairings for interested attendees
- Networking opportunities, including a graduate student mixer
Have Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com