Chartered in 1986, the Association for Adult Development and Aging, serves as a focal point for sharing, professional development, and advocacy related to adult development and aging issues; addresses counseling concerns across the lifespan.
AADA seeks to improve the standards of the professional service to adults of all ages by:
* Improving the skills and competence of American Counseling Association members
* Expanding professional work opportunities in adult development and aging
* Promoting the lifelong development and well-being of adults
* Promoting standards for professional preparation for counselors of adults across the lifespan
AADA also develops partnerships with other organizations that hope to improve the standards for care of adults and older adults
Please join us in congratulating Dr. Catherine B. Roland as the newly elected President-Elect of ACA. In addition, please join us in congratulating our newly elected board members!
- Andrew P. Daire, President-Elect
- Katie Hermann, Treasurer
- Amber Randolph, Member-at-Large: Membership